Free Flash CS3 Tutorial
This free Flash CS3 tutorial is for beginners who want to learn the basic concepts of Flash.
Flash is a great tool to help you add animation and interactivity in your websites. You can download a 30 day trial version of Flash from the Adobe.com website.
This is a Flash CS3 tutorial. If you are using Flash CS4, go to the the Flash CS4 tutorial.
You might also be interested in professionally designed Flash Splash pages/ Intros.
In order to make your website live you will need to sign up with a hosting server and domain name. I recommend Hostgator which I use to host this site.
Let's learn some of the basic concepts of Flash by creating a simple animation of a train.
Download the original source file so that you can check it in case you get confused along the way.
Flash CS3 Animation Tutorial for Beginners
- Step 1: Create a new Flash CS3 document
- Step 2: Add text
- Step 3: Graphic Symbols
- Step 4: Layers
- Step 5: Draw Shapes (Rectangle)
- Step 6: Draw Shapes (Oval)
- Step 7: Draw Lines
- Step 8: Reuse Symbols
- Step 9: Resize and Rotate objects
- Step 10: Paste in Place
- Step 11: Align
- Step 12: Change colors of symbols
- Step 13: Transform Options
- Step 14: Movie Clip Symbols
- Step 15: Keyframes
- Step 16: Motion Tweens
- Step 17: Lock Layers
- Step 18. Import an Image
- Step 19: Publish the Flash file
- Flash CS3 Photo Gallery Tutorial
- Flash CS3 Quiz Tutorial
- Flash CS3 Tutorial Part 2: Create a Simple Website with ActionScript 3.0
- Free Flash CS3 Website Template
- Flash CS6 Tutorial
- Flash CS6 HTML5 Tutorial