Free Flash CS3 Website (ActionScript 3.0) Tutorial
View Demo | Source File
This free Flash CS3 tutorial is for beginners who want to learn how to make a simple website in Flash. Learn how to incorporate some basic interactivity required to create a Flash website using ActionScript 3.0.
If you are new to website design you might want to go through the Website Building Tutorial, Fireworks CS3 Tutorial, Dreamweaver CS3 Tutorial. A completely Flash based website will not rank well with the search engines so it is advisable to learn Dreamweaver as well to create HTML based websites.
You can download a 30 day trial version of Flash from the Adobe website.
Before You Start
- If you are a beginner in Flash please ensure that you have completed all the steps on the Flash CS3 Animation Tutorial before you attempt this tutorial.
- In order to make your website live you will need to sign up with a hosting server and domain name. I recommend Hostgator which I use to host this site.
- Download the original source file so that you can check it in case you get confused along the way.
Flash CS3 Website (ActionScript 3.0) Tutorial for Beginners
- Step 1: Create a New Flash CS3 ActionScript 3.0 Document
- Step 2: Buttons in Flash CS3
- Step 3: Labels for Website Pages in Flash CS3
- Step 4: ActionScript 3.0 in Flash CS3
- Step 5: URL Link in Flash CS3 (ActionScript 3.0)
- Step 6: ActionScript 3.0 Code for Label Links
- Free Flash CS3 Website Template
- Flash CS6 Tutorial
- Flash CS6 HTML5 Tutorial