Linking Pages in Dreamweaver CS3
Step 9: Dreamweaver CS3 Tutorial - Link Pages
Once you have created all the pages of your site it is time to link them up using Dreamweaver. You may link them from the menus and from appropriate textual or image content on other pages.
To create a link:
- Select the text/ image you want to link from
- Click on the yellow folder icon next to the 'Link' field on the 'Properties' panel.
- In the dialog box that opens, browse for the web page you want to link to and select it.
- If you are linking to a page from a Server Side Include, ensure that the link is relative to site.
- Click OK and your link is ready.
If you have added links into the Dreamweaver Template or Library item, Dreamweaver will ask you if you want to update all the pages. Do so.
Dreamweaver CS3 Tutorial for Beginners
Step 4: Create the CSS Style Sheet
Project 1: Table Based Layout Website
Project 2: DIV/ CSS/ Tableless Layout Based Website
Project 3 : Website with Server Side Includes
Suggestions for Improvement? If you have a suggestion to improve this tutorial please contact us. We would love to hear from you.
Dreamweaver is part of Creative Suite 3 Web Standard
Streamline web design, development, and maintenance. Order Now!